"The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together."
--Erma Bombeck
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."
--Mother Teresa

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life is good



I just woke up for the day and I am feeling good. I have my toast and I am watching my Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on tv. Life is good.

5 comments:

Stringham Family said...

Ok, so Emily is so cute, I will have to tell you the crazy story of how we found your blog later, but I love it. We all need to get together and hang out when Jesse gets back. Take Emily & Leah and go play or something. I think Echo and I are going to take the girls swimming this week. You should come.

Janelle said...

I love her expressions they just crack me up she is so cute!

Marta said...

She is just so incredible, worth the wait! Was that your chair when you were little. Looks like you guys just have fun...what family life is supposed to be all about. Sorry about the booboos.

Jeff Corrington said...

Okay, so I totally need to have that kind of feeling when I wake up in the morning! Smiles in the morning? Wow! She looks so cute and content. Please get me some toast and Mickey Mouse too!

The Nielsen's said...

Where are you two??? Have to resort to looking at your blog just to see what's going on!! WTF?!?! :)