
Last night, we had a good-bye BBQ for Rex and Jeigh and their little family. They are moving to West Virginia for PA school. We are so excited for them and so proud of them, too. Rex and Geoff are best of friends and I really don't know how they are going to get along without each other. I often tease Geoff and he can't finish a sentence without Rex. We all had a really good time...it's going to be a while until the entire Meredith family can get together again. Good luck guys! We're really going to miss you!



The Meredith boys: Rob, Geoff, Bob, Russ, and Rex

Kissing cousins!! Emily and Jett were getting their last kisses in before it's time to say good-bye.
5 comments:
So when you come out to visit Rex- besure to visit us too! Although- its a pretty long drive... You are always welcome!
Hey, it's been a while since we have talked to you guys. How are you? Hopefully well. How is Geoff's new job? Hope you guys are awesome, we need to get together and let the girls play sometime.
Jesse & Tiff
I'm glad to hear from you again. I will probably call you later today or tomorrow. We should do dinner or something. It would be so fun to hang out and catch up. We will call ya and see what we can work out. Talk to you soon.
Things look great over at your house. We need to get together again. Love the pictures, how do you now Jeff and Amber Moon, Jeff is my sister's brother-in-law
Hey-
Sorry we didn't get together, I ended up leaving town, and never called you. I'm so sorry. This week is really crazy for me, so maybe we could do something next week. Or, maybe even Saturday this week, Jesse will be re-roofing our house, so maybe we could get together while he is doing that and Geoff is at work. Let me know what you think. Again, I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment