Emily loves anything and everything to do with music and dancing. She just learned all the actions to Popcorn Popping and is very proud of herself. She loves this song and would listen to it all day long if I could stand it. Sorry it's going the wrong direction...I can't figure out how to rotate videos. It's pretty cute, anyway.
5 comments:
Way cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Her and Jett would have so much fun together. He has been singing and dancing a lot lately. We miss you guys. Love ya!
That is way to cute! What a cutie! We need to get together, Leah seems to be doing better! I l ove the video, it's awesome!
Cute!! And Congrats by the way, on the new one cookin in the oven!!!! How exciting!
I saw the widget - you are pregnant! Congratulations. What wonderful news. I hope all goes well. Merry Christmas.
oh my gosh! how cute is she!?!? love seeing your blog- (when I get to it that is) Love to you all! Roxanne
Post a Comment