"The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together."
--Erma Bombeck
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."
--Mother Teresa

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just like Daddy!!!

I was headed into the bathroom the other day to get ready and this is what I found....


This is one of Geoff's activities while he's in the bathroom...electronic sudoku. (Is that to much information???) Well, Emily must has noticed and now that's what she likes to do in the bathroom. Whatever......

6 comments:

Michelle and Travis said...

How funny!! She is so dang cute! How is the potty thing coming? Any luck?

Katie said...

That just makes me laugh. She is a very smart girl. I think it is a guy thing because Donnie always has something with him too.

Unknown said...

Jenny, I cannot believe how big
Emily is. She is such a pretty little thing. I hope Geoff has a gun, so he can scare off all the boys when she's older.

Stringham Family said...

That is way to funny! She is so cute! I love when they pick up on funny little things like that! Glad she is doing well! We need to get together soon!

Ashley Reno said...

That is hilarious. I love how observant kids are. Brynlee is excited to come over tomorrow. Talk to you then.

Heather said...

Oh, that is HILARIOUS! What a cute memory!