On Wednesday we drove to Rigby and had Emily's 2 year pictures done. Why did we drive all the way to Rigby, some might ask? Well, just take a look at these pictures and you will understand why. Robin Spencer is one of the best photographers that I know of.....and I love her!! She took our wedding pictures and I still love to look at them. She is incredible!!! I loved the fact that she let Emily play for a little while before actually starting the photoshoot. I loved that fact that she allowed Emily to call the shots and just followed her around. Thus, we were able to get some pretty wonderful shots! Thanks Robin!
Just follow this link and it will take you directly to her blog. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see our sweet Emily. And I must add that these are only a few of the great pictures that she took. It's going to be so hard to choose!

5 comments:
Emily's pictures are absolutely adorable!! The photographer did an amazing job.
Those are so cute! She did a great job. I can't believe she is two! Time flies.
Soooo cute! I love when a photographer appreciates toddler-hood and WORKS with it. She is amazing! What a cute girlie!
Emily is so cute. I love her poses!! How fun to have a little girl!
Those pix are gorgeous! I love the ones of her sitting on the stool and on the big white chair....I love how she is pointing her toes! Ballerina maybe? Soo adorable!
Post a Comment