
We just wanted to introduce all of you to the newest addition to our family. We are beyond excited and still in shock a little bit! I am 10 weeks along today and not feeling so great, but that's okay. Our due date is March 21, 2010...which seems forever away but will come before we even know it!
20 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! Jenny I am SO EXCITED for you!!!!!! What fun news!!!! Sorry about the morning sickness though... that is always a bugger!
Yay, I'm super excited for your family! I hope you get feeling better soon.
Congrats you guys! I hope every thing goes well for you! That is wonderful!
Yay!!! Congrats Jenny :) That is great news. Hope you start feeling better soon!!
Woo-hoo! What glorious news!!! Congrats!! Good luck with the sickness.
that is so great! i wish there was a cure for morning sickness. hope things get better!
I am so excited for you guys. Emily will love being a big sister I'm sure she'll be great at it.
Congrats!! That is so exciting. I'm sure it seems along ways away but it will fly by. Hope everything goes ok.
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you guys! That is great news! Good luck with the morning sickness... :)
Yay for you!! I am thrilled for you guys! Congratulations and hopefully your sickness won't last too long!
That is soo exciting! You will be in my prayers! Hope that the sickness will go away soon!:)
CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure it will be just as cute and fun as Emily.
Yippee Skippee! I love having you in the ward so I can watch how fun and lively Emily is, hope you get another one just that cute and energetic!!!
Congrats!!!! That is soooo wonderful!!! I just wanted to say btw that I think your little girl is soooo incredibly beautiful!!! I loved her in the camping pics:)
YEAH! Congrats!! We are so excited for you!
Yea!! You've told!!! Yea!!!! how are you feeling?? Justin and I were thinking about you guys this week hoping things are going well. Call us. Let's hang out!
CONGRATULATIONS! Sorry you're sick...I'm sure its no fun, especially chasing another little one. Hang in there! :) Shelby
Congratulations!!! That is great!
By now you should know what you are having... and the news is??? Was the Chinese calendar right?!!?!?!?!?!? I've got to know!!
That is awesome! Congratulations!
Post a Comment