
Yep, that's right....we're having another girl! To say that we're surprised would be a huge understatement. See....about 5 weeks ago we had an ultrasound and were pretty sure we saw something "down there". We have been racking our brains for the perfect boy name and just when we decided for sure, this baby threw us for a loop! Now we'll be racking our brains for the perfect girl name. One that's sweet but not too sweet, one that will fit her throughout her entire life, one that she'll never be ashamed of, and one the actually means something to her and gives her something to live up to. Naming babies is so hard!

11 comments:
What!!?? Wow, I didn't see that coming! How fun, her and Emmy will be such good friends! Congrats! Another beautiful little girl! Ahhh, I can't wait to meet her.
Soooo excited for you Jenny!!! I think you jinxed it by picking out a boy's name first(just kidding). I am sure she will have a beautiful name! Congrats on the great news :)
Congrats Jen!! How exciting! Someone needs to have the girls!!
Hope your feeling good!
Congratulations!!! What great news! Your little ladies will be buddies!
Congratulations! Have so much fun!
Carol would be a perfect name or maybe Mary Kaye.
Wish I could help with the clothes but I guess that isn't happening. I always wanted to name a girl Ella or Emma. I really don't have to worry about it now. CONGRATS :)
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess the Chinese Calendar was wrong finally. :) Oh I am so stinking happy for you!!! And just think, you already have all the stuff!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!
Congrats! That is very exciting! I hope things go well! Good Luck finding a name! I am so excited for you! Emily will love being a big sister!
Congratulations again! I bet Emily will be soo excited to have a sister!
Natalie
You haven't posted in so long! Even though we live 2 doors away, I love reading your blog! I do love the new pic though. Very Cute! Can't wait to hear one of your awesome updates!
Post a Comment