"The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together."
--Erma Bombeck
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."
--Mother Teresa

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I love......

her.
she said "Hi ya!" today,
and didn't puke on me once
and nuzzled her face in my neck
(that means she loves me)

I love......

her.

she bore her testimony today
and told me that she loves me
and memorized "I Am A Child Of God"
I love......
him.
he helped me load the dishwasher
and told me that he loved me the most
and helped me remember just how lucky I am.

5 comments:

K Lind said...

Ah, what a sweet post! :-) I may just have to steal the idea!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Really cute! Your girls are getting so big! Thanks for adding our adoption blog button to your blog! :)

Katie said...

You always make me remember how great my family is by watching all the wonderful things you guys are.

K Lind said...

Just so you know, we changed our blog address to jklind.blogspot.com
You may want to change your link or bookmark if you have one.

Willis Family said...

You are such a sweet mommy!