This was Emily's first "real" Halloween and she had so much fun! She LOVED wearing her ladybug dress. She would run and spin around and everytime she saw a mirror she would stop and say "Oh Pretty!" This was taken at Inkley's. Every year they take Halloween pictures for really cheap. I think it turned out pretty good.



Livvy, Emily, and Mason
We went trunk or treating with Peggie and kids to our church. Emily thought it was pretty great! Some of the people would left her pick out her own candy. She would look over everything in the bowl, pick her favorite, and put it in her bucket. Then she would wave at them and say "Ya Ya!" (See Ya) and then move on to the next person. She caught on to the idea pretty fast. She loved to carry her bucket and didn't want help from anyone. It was getting so heavy, but it was HERS and would cry if we tried to carry it for her.



Livvy, Emily, and Mason
We went trunk or treating with Peggie and kids to our church. Emily thought it was pretty great! Some of the people would left her pick out her own candy. She would look over everything in the bowl, pick her favorite, and put it in her bucket. Then she would wave at them and say "Ya Ya!" (See Ya) and then move on to the next person. She caught on to the idea pretty fast. She loved to carry her bucket and didn't want help from anyone. It was getting so heavy, but it was HERS and would cry if we tried to carry it for her.


4 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is the cutest little lady bug I've EVER seen! How fun!
She looks adorable. Looks like she had fun. I will call you this week and get the girls together to play. It's been far to long. I'm so glad that Emily had so much fun! She looked so cute!
She makes a very pretty ladybug. I can't believe how big she is getting especially now that I don't see you at church anymore.
wow she has gotten so big. Time flys. How are you all doing?
Post a Comment