Yesterday was such a nice day, so we decided to take Emily to the park. The girl LOVES to be outside!! I have a feeling we're going to be regulars at the park now.
CHEESE!!!!
Sometimes I wish she would just smile instead of being silly!! She sure is cute no matter what face she pulls. What a fun time! We ended our celebration of the beginnings of spring by grilling hamburgers. Nothing says warm weather like grilled burgers!!! Now that we've gotten a taste of the warm stuff....it's probaby going to snow again!!!!
6 comments:
Emily is a cutie! I love seeing her and Brynlee together. I am glad they get along so well. I am loving this weather!
Jen-That is soo fun!! It's so good to see more of you and get to know your family!!
It's so fun seeing her turn into a little girl instead of a baby, and seeing how much joy she has in life. I love the picture of her and Geoff on the swings! So cute!
I LOVE your blog, it is so darling. It looks like you guys had a blast at the park. I think Tyler is getting cabin fever. We can't wait to put in some "park" time. Love ya!!
Okay, you should have knocked on wood. Look what happen this weekned. SNOW. That is pretty funny. Looks like a great time.
She is such a cutie! I love that her and Leah are such good friends! I am so excited to spend the summer at the parks with you two! It's going to be so much fun! Thanks so much for taking her the other day! You are a total lifesaver! I need to get you paid this week, I meant to pay you yesterday and forgot! Sorry! Thanks again though! Emily is adorable! I'm glad she got a couple of days outside before it snowed again, YUCK! I can't believe it, I hate the snow!
Post a Comment