Our holiday weekend began with a quick drive up to Rexburg for the baptism of Benny, our sweet sister-in-law's little brother. Benny has been through some tough things and is now permanently living with Russ and Amber. How proud we are of Benny for making such an important decision to be baptized! I love baptisms! The spirit is so strong and I always come away from them wanting to be a better person.
On Monday we had a great time spending it with family. The Meredith family has a tradition of visiting Jeanie's grave and then heading over to Tastee-Treat for some yummy ice cream. I love this tradition!

Afterwards, we enjoyed a BBQ with the entire family....except Rex & Jeigh :(. Emily had so much fun playing with her cousins!!
Emily, Anna, and Mason
Carter, Rylie, Emily, and Anna having fun on the tramp.
Anna, Emily, Rylie, Livvy, Carson, Carli, and Carter...so dang cute!!
1 comment:
We were wishing the whole day that we could be home. We knew we were missing lots of fun! The kids are all getting so big. I can't wait to get to know Emily better!
Post a Comment