

Well I guess this chapter of my life closed about 2 years ago...but, it
officially closed on Monday when
Inkley's shut their doors for good. This may sound strange, but my heart broke just a little when I found out
my store was closing. Dumb, I know...but I loved the time I spent there. My job wasn't the most exciting and it didn't pay very good, but I truly loved working in the Photo Lab. I have so many great memories and have made life-long friends. So, goodbye
Inkley's #655, I will miss you....but we always have our memories.
3 comments:
You know, when I saw that Inkley's was closing down, I totally thought of you. I understand how you feel.
I agree 100% Jenny! Working at Inkleys may not have been the worlds best job... but it sure was a lot of fun sometimes! I am grateful that I got to work with you and know you so well!
My heart is so broken. 655 had the best lab... until we left. I will forever be proud of our little lab!
God bless David Ritz...
Post a Comment