"The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together."
--Erma Bombeck
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."
--Mother Teresa

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Days off are the best!!

Things Geoff gets to do when he has a Saturday off...
Sleeps past 4:30 am
Enjoys some scrumptious dutch oven cooking
Watches basketball...even though the Cavs lost
Sits on his rear-end for most of the day
Oh...and he has a blast at the park....







Can't you just feel the glee gushing out of him?? Days off are the best!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU FOUND ME!!! Wow the Bloging world is small eh! I am so excited that I find out what you are up to now a days! Your little girl is SO STINKING CUTE!!!! Hugs dear friend!!! I will be back OFTEN!

Heather said...

"Glee" is definitely the word for Geoff! He is such a character and so much fun to be around! What a great daddy for a little girl to have!

Holi and TJ said...

What park was that?? Geoff made it look so dang fun I think I want to go now!! (and not just to take Tyler either ;)) The pics were awesome!!!

Stringham Family said...

Those are awesome pics! Lets never plan to let him and Jesse play at a park together, they will take it over and none of the kids will know what to do! Looks like a fun day off! Glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Ashley Reno said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Katie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We need to get out and play with the kids if the weather would get better. But I love the rain.