Her are some of the things that make Abby special.
*My very favorite thing is when she says "Hi Mee-Mee!" That's what she calls me. I love it!
*She loves her sisters. She loves to copy whatever "Sissy" (Emily) does. She loves Sophie and calls her "Bee-bee." She is very interested in Sophie's paci. She knows it serves a purpose, but she's just not sure what. I often find her trying it out.
*She loves to give kisses. (Big open mouth, tongue sticking out, kisses)
*Abby is quick to give loves....and then a smack on the cheek.
*She finally understands how to fold her arms for prayers.
*She's sneaky. When nobody is looking, she climbs anything that can be climbed. She gets into the garbage if she spots any food. And, she's fasinated with the potty. This girl definately keeps me on the edge of my seat....literaly....I don't get to sit down very much!
*She can chug Root Beer.
*She is an excellant listener. She always follows simple instructions. I love when we ask her to do something...she is so pleased with herself when she completes her task.
*This is her very best friend. They go everywhere together. She is always by his side. Whenever we pull up to Grandpa's house she claps and cheers and when it's time to go, she sobs. I can't wait for her to get a little older...she is going to learn lots from him!
*She LOVES shoes. All shoes. Anyone's shoes. If she spots a shoe it must be tried on.
*She has this horse, raspy voice that I totally love. I hope it never ever changes.
*She's fearless. She will try anything. (She is the total opposite of Emily in this area!) The only thing she's scared of is basketballs, helicopters, stangers, doctors, and nurses.
*Abby loves to tease and be teased. She loves to play hide & seek. She loves to be chased...and loves it even more when she gets caught.

2 comments:
You are such a sweet mommy! Abby really is a special little one! Thanks for sharing so many special things about her!
Very nice Jen...the picture of her and grandpa made me cry...i'm homesick for you guys!!
Post a Comment