Awhile ago one of my cousins started posting a picture a day on her blog. I love this idea! I have a really hard time actually finding time to scrapbook and even write about our daily activities. So, hopefully this will help me keep up on things!!
Friday:
I can't even tell you how excited I am about this picture! Abby absolutely HATES getting her picture taken, so we have very few good ones of her. This isn't the best picture, but I love it! I love her sweet smile! This was taken right after nap time...maybe that's why she was so smiley!
Saturday:
We went to the Blackfoot Fair. The girls had such a good time....for the first 10 minutes. It went downhill pretty fast after that! I wish I would've taken a picture of each one of them bawling their eyes out!! We swore to never EVER take kids to the fair again!! I'm sure we'll feel guilty next year and take them. I love the first pciture of Abby! She's making sure it's okay to pet the goats. Sophie is as sweet as ever in the second one. And Emily is milking a pretend cow in the third one.
Sunday:
This one was taken during the crazy thunderstorm we had that day. This picture is shocking for two reasons.....one, the girls are acutally getting along....and two, they didn't freak out at the thunder! We have really been working with Emily and her fears. (Which are many!)
This one describes how our day was!! Exhausting! Mondays are definately going to be our craziest day of the week! We babysit all day, get Geoff off to work, then rush to gymnastics, and it's home for dinner and bedtime stuf....which I have to do all alone. (I'm starting to get the hang of it, though)
Tuesday:
This makes me smile. Emily has been working so hard at learning how to write her name. We still need to work on the proper way to write some of her letters, but I think she's doing great for a 4 year old! I love her signature! I know it will change soon since she's in preschool. And her cute face is the very best!

2 comments:
Nice work! :) Shelby
There is nothing sweeter than childrens first drawings and when they first start writing! It's so cute! She does a great job for her age! Sweet pictures of three sweet girls!
Post a Comment