What 6 year old girl knows how to tie a perfect slip knot? I'm proud to say that our girl knows how!!
Geoff went in to check on Emily one night this week and found this slip knot around her wrist and another one around the leg of her favorite stuffed tiger. I guess she was worried about him running away in the night. Silly girl!!
This is one of those moments that I hope I'll never forget. Since we got our piano, Emily has been really excited about singing along. While we were at my parents house she asked Grandma Sant if they could play some songs. Mom played some familiar primary songs while Emily sang along. I'm so grateful I could be there to watch. I hope Emily will always remember that special time.
Monday was Crazy Hair Day at school. Emily was so excited and planned and planned how she wanted her hair done. She decided on a mohawk with knots. If you know anything about me then you'd know that hair and makeup are not my strong point. (I really need to work on this since I have 3 girls!) Well, this is what we came up with and she was beyond thrilled!
Tuesday was Crazy Sock Day.
Wednesday was Abby's Preschool Halloween Party. She DID NOT want to go and she let me know that she "hates everything that is fun!" I'm glad we forced her to go because she ended up having a great time. Her party was the last hour of class and when we got there she had big smile on her face....but quickly turned it to a frown the minute she saw us. I'm on to her! She's trying to trick us into thinking she doesn't like preschool but I know deep down she loves it.
Wednesday night was our ward Trunk-or-Treat and Carnival. They were so excited to get their costumes on! Thankfully I have the bestest friends who takes pity on my poor children and offered to do Emily's makeup both days. (She also fixed Emily and Abby's hair on Thursday!) I think their costumes turned out pretty darn cute this year.
Emily was so excited to be spooky this year. No princess stuff for this girl!
This is how Abby wore her mask most of the night. Funny girl!
Abby and her bestie, Teagan. These two are the cutest together!
I'm pretty confident that the girls had a fun Halloween. They got to see some friends and family and got way too much candy. It was a fun week and I'm glad it's over. Now, on to the good holidays!! Thanksgiving and Christmas here we come!!



No comments:
Post a Comment